Thursday, January 25, 2024

Thursday Thoughts - Adversity Builds Strength

 



The lessons we learn from navigating difficult times can be the most valuable ones of all. This is a truth that we all need to be reminded of sometimes. 

Today's Thursday Thought from Love to Know was chosen to remind us that "Adversity provides an opportunity to learn how strong you really are."

This reminds me of the lyrics from the Elton John song "I'm Still Standing" - "Don't you know I'm still standing better than I ever did? / Looking like a true survivor, feeling like a little kid./ And I'm still standing after all this time."

Challenges are part of the human experience. They play a role in making us who we are - without challenges, you may not have an opportunity to learn how powerful you are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment